Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sleep Well - L'Occitane Lavander Pillow Mist

Photobucket

I don't always have trouble sleeping but my dark circles around the eyes begs to differ. Thats why I picked up a bottle of L'Occitane Lavender Pillow Mist on my way home.It cost RM80 for 100ml and if you show your membership card , its RM76 . Not as costly as a bottle of Lavender EDP which would be around RM175.

Photobucket

The smell of Lavender can clam you down and makes you sleepy. While I find the smell wonderful , it would be nice if the smell could linger around longer than 10 minutes so that it could have time to calm me down and make me sleepy. This pillow mist lacks staying power, and I did not skimp on the spraying either, 5 serious squirts on the pillow and the smell will be gone in less than half an hour.

Luckily I am not a whiner and do not think of refunding it but for what its worth, you did not get what you pay for . Spend your ringgit to try other stuff in their shop.

No comments: