Saturday, June 6, 2009

NEW L'OCCITANE ALMOND AND ALMOND APPLE STUFF

I have been waiting for the Almond Mist Concentrate since April 09 and its finally here!
Retailing for RM 131 (all price quoted before member discount) , its not as steep as its big sister The Almond Milk Concentrate (RM198) and basicly is a diluted version of the Milk Concentrate .

L'OCCITANEALMOND,L'OCCITANE,ALMOND,MIST CONCENTRATE,NEW,JUNE 2009,MALAYSIA,THE SPRING KUCHING.

This would be perfect for those that find the Almond Milk Concentrate too heavy for day usage . I would say they diluted it to around 60% of the Milk version because it feels really light .

The Almond Mist Concentrate comes with pump packaging designed for portability and a quick pick me up type of usage . I suppose they would want me to bring it to the Gym / Swimming pool /Beach , but without SPF why would I want to ?

I don't know about you but I am using the Almond Milk Concentrate for my face only before turning in for the night and even so it absorbs quickly and feels thick/heavy only for a while, I even tried on the Immortelle Cream Mask and even that doesn't bother me. L'Occitane products always absorbs quickly in my experience using them .



L'OCCITANE  APPLE ALMOND,VELVET FACE FLUID,AMANDE POMME,SPF40,NEW,JUNE 2009,MALAYSIA,THE SPRING KUCHING

The other new product that I thought worth mentioning is the Almond Apple Velvet Face Fluid which comes in 2 versions - the SPF40 and the one without . I tried on the SPF40 version on the hand and bought it after I walk around the mall for 15 minutes.

It cost RM 155 for the SPF40 version and RM145 for the one without sunscreen. It felt greasy for the first 2 minutes and then completely vanish into the skin . Texture wise its just like the Immortelle Very Precious Fluid SPF40 , a white liquid that vanishes into the skin in seconds . I think it did leave a bit of sheen on the face but overall its quite acceptable for a face sunscreen .

Either L'Occitane is picking up on customers demand of more sun screened products or maybe its just summer in Europe.

I am now patiently waiting for MEMBERS DAY or when the sunscreens go on sale . Failing that I could always wait for October when the points get counted and Cash Vouchers get printed .

There are quite a few products that came into the store without much fanfare and announcements that I found visiting L'occitane website . I will do a review when I come around to it :)

No comments: